Wednesday 8 October 2014

My Family and Close Relatives

Assalamualaikum everyone.

Today i would like to share something about my family and my close relatives. Actually my family not too bigger but more than three of family members. Talking about my family, I have dad, mom, brother, two sisters and two little sisters. Okay, firstly, let me introduce a little bit about my dad and mom. My father's name is Kamaruddin Bin Jaafar. He was born on 10 June 1955 and now he is 59 years old. I know my dad is too old now but it doesn't matter because for me my dad still look young and handsome. Before this, my dad was a TNB worker. He worked as TNB worker before he was getting married with my mom and it has been more than twenty years old.  My dad is hardworking person, caring and concern to his family. One thing that my dad does not do is hitting me and my siblings. I dont know why maybe bacause it is one of the way he wants to teach us. My dad has many of siblings and he is second child from ten siblings.For me, its too big but i love on having big families like my dad, so wonderful. After my dad retired from work as TNB worker, he is doing wiring by himself. If he does not have a job, he will help my mom in the garden. I love my dad.




Now is about my adorable mom, Mrs. Asnah binti Othman. My mom is a housewife and now she is a babysitter. My mom was born on 24 May 1962 and now she is 52 years old. When talking about my mom, actually she is so caring to her family and she is good at cooking, sewing, planting vegetables and many else. I love my mom's laksa. It's so delicious. If I have any problems, I will share with my mom. So, my mom will give her advise to me. My mom always encouraging her children to reach their full potential. She supports us and always encourages us to after our dreams. She has taught us what is right and what is wrong and what we should do when we make a bad decision. I love my mom.




Now I would like to tell about my siblings. Firstly is my brother. My brother's name is Muhammad Azizul. He is 28 years old and not married yet. My brother works as a UPM worker. I think my brother is handsome when he was a teenager. No wonder he has many fans among the girls. He was quite active when he was at school. He was a football player. My brother is so lazy to wake early in the morning. I still remember when I was at primary school, I always wake he up to go to school but he ignores me until my mom scolded at him. Actually my brother and I not too close because we always fighting each other and he ever slapped me because i am too naughty when I was a kid. One thing that I like my brother is he will protect their sisters if someone disturb us. I still remember when I was at primary school, I had a fight with a boy because i dont like that boy. He was so annoying and I told my brother that the boy was hitting me with a  bottle then my brother saw him and scolded at him. I was so satisfied. That's a little bit about my brother. Second is my sisters. My first sister is NorFadzilah, now she is 27 years old and also not married yet. She works as a financial assistant at Secondary School. Before this, she studied at UITM Seri Iskandar in Diploma In Accounting and now she is doing part time as PJJ student in Degree in Marketing at UITM Arau, Perlis. I am too close with her. She always help me if I have any problems.







My second sister is Nor Atikah. She is 23 years old. Now she is studying at IPG Malaysia 
Miri, Sarawak in Major of Art. This year is her final year.It has been four years she at there. She is very kind, polite and sometime she is so talkative. I hope she can achieve her goal as a teacher. I love both of them. Now is about my little sisters. My first little sister is Nor Zalifah. She is 17 years old and now she is studying at MRSM Transkrian. Now, she is preparing to have SPM on November. I know she can do it and our family will always pray for her success. Lastly is Siti Noramirah. She is 16 years old and now she studies at Sekolah Menengah Kebangsaan Panglima Bukit Gantang. I have a cousin which she is like big sister. This is because when her mother was passed away, my late grandmother was took care of her since her baby. So no wonder we are too close with her. She is married and now she has one child. His name is Mukhlis Munaweer. He is two years old. He is very active and cute boy. My family love him especially my mom. I think that's  a little bit about my family.

No comments:

Post a Comment